Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Taking custom orders - two spots available !!

I've been mulling this one over a fair bit the last couple of days, I've had a couple of baby knit projects to complete as gifts for friends that are due in the next few weeks, and have made more progress than expected.

In either a moment of genius or perhaps insanity, I have decided to open up two custom order spots for this month (September). This is on the basis of selecting from the wool I already have in stash, as depending on the size of the garment it may take a little longer if I have to order the wool in especially (though I am open to this if needed).

So if you're interested in ordering a Milo vest or Pinwheel beanie you can comment here on the blog, leave a message with me on Facebook, or email me at: jacquie.bird@windowslive.com

I'm also planning on writing up a basic tutorial on 'blocking' knitted garments, for both my own reference and those of you out there who may be curious as to how it works / what it is needed for - so watch this space.

I look forward to hearing from you, and getting the needles going!

Go Gently,
~ Jax ~ XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment