Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Roll on October !!

I can't believe we are entering into the final quarter of this year already, 2010, and in a few short weeks will be starting anew in 2011 !!

October is shaping up to be a pretty busy month in our household, and a busy month of knitting too. I have just completed the first summer knit for my youngest girl, which leads me to some exciting news - I am now licensed to knit the gorgeous Rainbow Dress pattern by Georgina Hallam at tikki fabric addict.

So that is a total of three patterns that I am able to do custom knits for, and whilst the two custom spots I had offered for September are now closed, I will be opening more in the next fortnight or so and am hoping to run a competition / giveaway soon if I can get our Facebook page up to 200 'likers'.

I have two orders to complete in the next little while, one from a neighbour and of course the hats won by Tina for her gorgeous twins from my last giveaway, after that though I will see if I can get some stock items knit up.

Last but not least, I have discovered a bunch of beautiful license-free patterns by the incredibly Talented Shannon Passmore of Crafty Desires (over the ditch in Aussie), so if any of her patterns such as the Ultimate Longies, Breezy, or Versa vest appeal to you - please contact me to discuss your requirements for a custom knit.

Go Gently,
~ Jax ~ XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment