Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Best Needle Case EVER

So I have to make a BIG shout out to Jo from Crazy Crafter NZ - she has developed the most amazing (knitting) needle case pattern *ever*, and also makes them up to sell to those of us too lazy to make our own!

I actually got mine a couple of weeks ago, but it took me until last night to get all my stuff organised into it. Just so you can see how cool it is, I took a few snapshots as a pictorial guide to how it works.


On the outside (button closure)

Open (full view)

'Top' pocket, L-R: my crochet hooks, scissors, and long tips.

'Middle' pocket, L-R: my bamboo DPNs, short tips, permanent marker & a couple of fixed circulars.


'Bottom' pocket: lots of bits & pieces - measuring tape, darning needle, cables, short fixed circulars, cable caps, pen, stitch holder.

'Sneaky' side pocket ;) - Needle gauge, stitch markers, another measuring tape, & some needle caps.


I think it is just the most amazing thing ever, and am really impressed I got *all* of my stuff in there with plenty of room for more (and there will be more!). It will fit quite nicely in my knitting bag too I think, which is always important!

You can find Jo at her blog (as mentioned above) or on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/CrazyCrafterNZ

Go Gently,
~ Jax ~ XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment