Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just because she's cute ;)

So as not to leave it too long between blog entries, and just because I think she's pretty cute, here is a photo of DD2 in the Oriental Lily I finally finished for her a couple days ago. It was a pretty intense knit, not difficult as such, but I hadn't done the pattern before - so I was really pleased when it turned out a perfect fit and I'm loving the colour too.




The pattern is by Georgie Hallam at Tikki Fabric Addict and is called the Oriental Lily - it comes in a fantastic range of sizes and is not really all that complicated. I used a little more than 100g of worsted weight yarn plus matching trim, in Songbird colourway from the clever clogs at the Family Roots yarn store.


Go Gently,
~ Jax ~ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment