Sunday, December 5, 2010

Photo catch up!

Tis the Silly Season indeed, and I can't believe I have let nearly a month pass since I last blogged. In my defense my needles have been flying, with a couple of custom projects as well as various gift items - plus I am well within sight of the finish line with tiKKi's Mystery KAL!

I won't blabber on too much since this entry *is* titled as a photo catch up after all.


Apt for the festive season, I had a request for some 'elf sized' longies and a matching hat:

And I am slowly making progress on a Cassia for my youngest girl (another great pattern by Georgie Hallam at http://tikkifabricaddict.blogspot.com) , with an adaptation of a cabled panel in the front instead of pockets. Just the sleeve edging to go!


I am also making a shawl for my mum for Christmas, and now that a couple of my current WIPs are drawing to a close I can get cracking on this - it is the Adamas shawl pattern by Miriam L. Felton, and I'm knitting it in fingering weight 'Amatista' from 100Purewool. 


I will post up photos of the completed tiKKi Mystery KAL garment once it is complete - I think it will look much cuter if I can put it on a live model ;)

That's it from me for now, but I will close with a promise not to leave it so long again between blog entries - and a reminder that I still have the 'Stripes Ahoy!' Rainbow Dress for sale.

Go Gently,
~ Jax ~ XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment